Why Nepalese are Kindest people in the World ?Nepalese people know each other i.e they know each others pain, burden inside them. so whenever they were in trouble they help each other. They share their feelings, they share their troubleness, happiness, sorrowness etc. It somewhat decreases their pain and burden inside them. It only doesn't show the "kindness-nism" of Nepalese people.
- You know what, Recently Earthquake hits Nepal by 7.9 magnitude richter scale. Many people lost their life, their shelter, their son, their daughter, their everything. Beyond this, one Nepali lady who lost her everything shows her kindness toward T.V reporter.
- You may see kindness when you travel in Nepal they show warm feeling toward you which shows a "kindness-nism" of Nepalese people. Visit Nepal to see the beauty of kindness-nism of Nepalese and Nepal.
- Still there is Kindness.
- Behind the hype, it's Nepalese who rescued stranded trekkers
Trekkers rescued by Nepalese people
- Baby pulled out from Nepal earthquake rubble after 22 hours
Nepali Army saving little prince
- Nepalese people help each other in any kind of trouble.
Nepalese people hugging each other during earthquake tremor